Looking for Smyrna Georgia Car Tint?
We are your local expert for Smyrna Georgia Car Tint!
Considering Vehicle wraps? Here are 4 facts about vehicle wraps!
- Car wraps are more durable than typical paint jobs.
Vinyl wraps durable and will last for an incredibly long time under normal conditions. Various factors influence this longevity. How often you wash the vehicle, the climate you live in, and the amount of sun exposure are the major factors. Under normal conditions, vehicle wraps can last you for about 5 years.
Additionally, you can prolong its lifespan with proper maintenance and care. For instance, parking your car in a shaded area or a garage and keeping your car clean can help increase the car wrap’s lifespan.
- Wrapping a vehicle will protect the original paint and help preserve resale value.
By choosing to wrap your car you are choosing to protect your car’s original paint from any damage such as fading, scratches or minor dings. Consequentially, vehicle wraps help preserve a vehicle’s value.
When wrapping a vehicle, the resale value is notably higher than those which have been repainted. Primarily, this is because you can remove the wrap with ease and without damage to the vehicle. Furthermore, the wrap kept the paint pristine, and your vehicle still looks showroom new. Which helps preserve that showroom price tag.
- Car wraps help improve your vehicle’s appearance.
Car wraps are a cost-effective way to renovate your vehicle’s appearance. Also, wraps come in a wide variety of colors, patterns, textures, and finishes. It is convenient for you to customize your car in any fashion you can imagine! With vehicle wraps, you can decide from finishes like camouflage, pearlescent, carbon fiber, and matte.
Excitingly, when a professional applies wraps, only those with experience or a trained eye will even notice that it is not paint! Vehicle wraps allow you an immaculate finish that visually compares to a luxury paint job with half the cost!
- Vehicle wraps can be reversed at any time.
One of the greatest aspects of vehicle wraps is that they can be totally reversed. With custom vehicle paint jobs, you are mandated to prepare the factory paint via sanding, then paint over it. However, vehicle wraps can be applied over the normal paint, and then removed with complete ease, revealing the original paint.
At Xtreme Customs Wraps & Tints, we have the experience and the expertise to provide you with a superior, durable Smyrna Georgia Car Tint that will last for years and turn heads when you drive by. Our professional technicians are highly trained and treat every vehicle as if it was their own. Xtreme Customs Wraps & Tints offers a wide range of vinyl vehicle wraps and color change materials.
We can help with Smyrna Georgia Car Tint!
Another excellent option for customizing your vehicle is window tint. We’d like to provide some essential information about window tinting and the different types of window film before you make that important decision of who you’ll trust for your vehicle’s window tinting.
Here are some types of window film:
- Dyed Window Tint: This is a film that is good for people on a budget. It does give you some sun protection, but not as much as other films. It fades easier, and you’ll have to change it over time.
- Metalized Window Tint:Like dyed film, this film uses metallic particles to block sunlight instead of dye which gives it a shiny appearance, provides better sun protection and even a degree of shatter-resistance. Unfortunately, the metalized particles can interfere with your radio or other electronic equipment in your vehicle.
- Carbon Window Tint:This is a great-looking film with a matte finish that enhances the appearance of any vehicle. Plus, its carbon particles provide heat rejection of around 40% to keep your car feel cooler than dyed or metalized film. Best of all, it helps protect the interior of your car for longer with its 99% UV protection.
- Ceramic Window Tint:If you’re looking for high quality and the best protection for your vehicle, ceramic window tint is your choice. It can block from 50% to 80% of the sun’s heat and offers 99% protection from harmful UV rays.
At Xtreme Customs Wraps & Tints, we offer high-quality carbon and ceramic window films that come with a lifetime warranty, offers 99% UV protection, and are available in tint percentages from 5% to 70%.
About Extreme Customs Wraps & Tint’s Smyrna Georgia Car Tint.
Xtreme Customs Wraps & Tints is the result of owner Brian Garcia’s lifelong passion for cars. Wanting to do something special with his own vehicle, Brian discovered that there was a shortage of companies who offered the kind of professional specialized detailing and customization (like wraps and tints) that he wanted. As a result, Brian set out on his mission to learn every facet of the industry.
Today, some three-plus years later, Brian and Xtreme Customs Wraps & Tints have earned a reputation for personalized service and meticulous attention to detail. Correspondingly, Xtreme Customs Wraps & Tints has been acknowledged as a business leader by The County Advisory Board and nominated as the #1 shop for:
- Window Tinting
- Paint Protection
- Ceramic Coatings
- Powder Coating
- Vehicle Wraps
- Fleet Vinyl Wraps
- Commercial Graphics
- And more…
If you ever need Smyrna Georgia Car Tint, call Brian and Xtreme Customs Wraps & Tints at 470-414-6848 for your personal consultation and quote. Furthermore, Xtreme Customs Wraps & Tints also offers financing. Feel free to look at the robust gallery of our latest work!
Finally, whether you are interested in learning Smyrna Georgia Car Tint, want to explore vinyl vehicle wrapping as a hobby, or hope to become a full-time vehicle wrap specialist, here is your chance to learn all the “tricks of the trade” and essential skills from one of Marietta’s top wraps professionals.
Our classes are personalized for your needs and are typically one-on-one, just you and your instructor, so you’ll have plenty of hands-on training and dedicated attention. If you have a team, we’ll schedule your class just for your group.
Our most popular classes are:
- 2-day Window Tint Class
- 3-day Vehicle Vinyl Wrap and Color Change Wrap Class